Translation: Igor Barjaktarević
Direct link to the interview: https://vimeo.com/724475718
In this interesting interview, Duci talks about schools, education and upbringing.
He says that “School itself is repressive institution and it always corresponds to the ruling order. School is means of the ruling class, not for creating revolutionaries and people who will create the future, but for creation of loyal subjects, and in that context it isn’t creating critical but positivist consciousness. It creates consciousness that should make the youth accustomed to the existing world, and to destroy the will in them to create the new world.”.
An interview with Ljubodrag Duci Simonovic regarding 200 years since the birth of Karl Marx.
- Marx as the most important thinker of workers’ struggle for freedom
- Marx’s idea of communism as the idea without which the future is not possible
- Destruction of emancipatory heritage of humanity and visionary consciousness
- Marx’s shortcomings (overlooking the genocidal and ecocidal nature of capitalism in the works of Charles Fourier and the letter of Chief of Seattle)
- Critique of myth of the development of productive forces
- Conspiracy theories regarding Marx, Engels and Lenin and demonization of Marx (Marx’s supposed anti-semitism, Engels’s supposed hatred towards Slavs, Marx as “Satanist” etc.)
- Frankfurt School ruining the political dimension of Marx’s theory
- Christian acceptance of genocide of Native Americans and crimes committed in the name of Christian God
- Analysis of catastrophic situation in Germany (lifeless rivers, widespread cancer, increase in poverty, unnecessary surgeries for profit)
- Wide use of carcinogenic Glyphosate in Germany as a result of unreported deals between German auto manufacturers and Monsanto
- Social-democratic project of the Western European capitalists as the strategy to keep workers obedient and to prevent the revolution
- The need for the new critique of capitalism based on its ecocidal and genocidal nature
- Importance of the October Revolution and the USSR in preventing the genocide over Slavs and other Asian and African peoples
Ljubodrag Duci Simonović: No revolution at Maracana
Sport is the cheapest spiritual drug for the masses! Duci talks about an anecdote from Sao Paulo after seeing people sleeping on cardboard in favelas.
“As long as these people lay here like this today, and tomorrow they go to Maracana, there is no revolution in Brazil“
Olympism and fascism, sport, capitalism and destruction
“In this interview Duci talks about:
• the connection between olympism and fascism
• depoliticization of workers through sport
• destruction of children in sport
• the need for the development of visionary consciousness which needs to be guiding principle in struggle against capitalism
• Breivik representing destructive spirit of contemporary capitalism
• idea of communism as the only idea that has rational relationship towards the environment, giving chance to the humanity to exist and to preserve life on the planet”.
Ljubodrag Simonović: The truth behind the history of the Olympic games and Pierre de Coubertin
Link to this video on YuTube:http://www.youtube.com/
Duci talks about how the Olympic games, the spiritual treasure of the Greek people, were stolen by the Pierre de Coubertin, a racist and a proto-fascist who bestowed all of his work upon the Nazis and called Hitler “the greatest architect of modern times”.
Ljubodrag Simonović – EU’s dirty truths, capitalism and global genocide
In this recent interview Duci talks about:
- the lack of radical critique of capitalism within the circles of the world’s top philosophers and publicists;
- genocidal plans of the developed capitalist countries against the majority of the world’s population;
- existance of Fascism in Germany from the World War II untill today;
- sickening truths from the EU that nobody mentions in the media (pedofilia, missing children);
- the rights of children versus the rights of homosexuals;
- the Zeitgeist movement and it’s technocratic fascist character…
Ljubodrag Simonović: Capitalism is ecocidal and genocidal totalitarian order
In one of his latest interviews Duci speaks about the need for the environmental consciousness to become the landmark within the leftist movement since Marx’s critique of capitalism became completely surpassed, because capitalism became genocidal and ecocidal totalitarian order of destruction. Duci is also reflecting on global issues, demonstrations around the world, situation in Serbia, plans of global capitalism to decrease the worlds population by few billions through various means (pouting the earth, air, water etc) so that the resources are left to be exploited by the capitalist elites!
This is interview with Ljubodrag Simonović – Duci on TV Palma Plus broadcasted on 19.03.2011.
Rise up, Worker! Save the Planet!
Capitalism became ecocidal and genocidal order which is destroying the life on the planet. Capitalist fanatics are the worst terrorists because they are destroying the life on the planet.
Duci also speaks about the Fukoshima nuclear disaster and the irresponsibility of Japanese capitalists, pollution on catastrophic scale, destruction of the environment and life in general, Mexican Gulf oil spill, war in Libya, nuclear waste dumps etc, and the last chance for the people to rise up and become real humane beings and fight against capitalism before the life on the planet is completely destroyed.
Destroy capitalism – save the planet!
Duci speaks about professional sport from behind the scenes. Professional sport has a glamorous front that we are used to seeing in the media. However it also has its dark side. One of major issues connected with professional sport is the use of performance enhancing drugs – known as doping.
We were discussing this subject with a former professional basketball player, who is also a philosopher and an author, Ljubodrag Simonović. He shared his personal experience of what goes on behind the scenes of the sports arena.
Ljubodrag Duci Simonovic the true nature of sport
Mr.Ljubodrag Duci Simonović, philosopher and author from Serbia, speaks about European Union, New World Order, Kosovo, Chomsky, Middle East…
In this his interview Mr. Simonović reveal to you some destructive details of capitalism to the Whole Humanity…
“Destroy capitalism – save the Planet “!
Link for video on http://www.youtube.com
P.S.The whole job of translation and making subtitle in English did Mr. Igor Barjaktarević.
You can folow this instruction to download this video with download helper.
This film was directed by Ljubodrag Simonović and his older son Igor Simonović.
Pay attention that there are some shocking scene into the film,especially at the end of it.